Submit a Good Idea
Cities of Migration is looking for outstanding examples of city leadership on immigrant integration. We want to know more about how local governments can facilitate the settlement and integration of newcomers, and promote immigrant and city success.
Thank you. The Call for Submissions is now closed.
Look for new Good Ideas from Successful Cities online and a special publication series from Spring 2012.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for city-led activities across a wide field: from planning, zoning, and infrastructure, to services, housing and employment to human resources, procurement and monitoring. See “Municipal Scope and themes.”
- Municipal practices are city-led practices directed by local governments.
- Municipal practices include:
- the work and voice of elected and non-elected leaders;
- local government offices, departments and programs;
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by local authorities (including transportation, housing, zoning, planning departments, health boards, arts and recreation, police and emergency services, and more)
- Municipal practices can be submitted by municipal and non-municipal actors
- Municipal practices must demonstrate more than a funding relationship with the local authority.
- Submission form can be completed online or submitted by email to email@example.com
Recent Good Ideas
Second Chance School
Écoles de la deuxième chance
Milan Bus Stories
Gateway to New Audiences
Empowering Youth to Empower Parents
Youth Empowering Parents (YEP)